“Now What?” Facilitated Social Evenings
It is our experience that adult relationships most often develop around shared activities and interests. Peggy Piers M.Ed. and Veronica Sautter, SLP are offering 4 evenings for facilitated social get-togethers.
These 2 hour events may include games, snacks, conversation, and/or activities that foster social connections. Peggy and Roni will assist participants with initiating contacts, communication, negotiation, prioritizing, and decision-making as needed. If weather permits, we may meet at a nearby park. Bocce Ball anyone? (Plan “B” will be at the office of Peggy Piers.)
The following four evenings are available for 2 hour facilitated social gatherings.
- Wednesday June 27, 2012
- Wednesday August 1, 2012
- Wednesday August 15, 2012
- Wednesday August 29, 2012
We will meet from 6:30 to 8:30 pm at Peggy’s office:
7739 SW Capitol Hwy, suite #220
Portland OR, 97219
● Registration for each evening is required one week in advance of the scheduled date.
● Each Social Evening requires minimum of 8 committed participants. If there are not 8 participants by one week prior to the event, we will notify those who have signed up, that the event is cancelled.
● Fee for each evening is $30. This will include our services, snacks and available games and activities. Members are welcome and encouraged to bring games or snacks to share with the group as well.
If you are interested in attending, and have not been in a “Now What?” series, or met with Peggy or Roni, please schedule a free 30 minute meeting time prior to the sign-up deadline.
Please call or email to sign up for any or all of the above dates. We welcome participants to suggest games, projects, or other activities that support socialization.
To Sign up for any or all of the above evenings please email or call:
Peggy Piers, M.Ed.-counseling
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : (503) 977-2411
Peggy and Roni would be happy to facilitate other kinds of social events as well. Make a suggestion! Activities that have been discussed are movie nights, tour of the Portland Underground and gathering for free outdoor concerts. Our fees will vary with the length of the event and the time needed for planning.